HoP Leadership Certification Program 2017-2018 Application
The HoP Leader Certification Program is an intense year-long program for exceptionally motivated, passionate high school students. Implementing lessons learned in business, communication, and servant leadership, the LCP cohort plans and fundraises for a summer Red Carpet Retreat for teens with cancer.
Successful leaders are consistent, compassionate, and accountable. They commit to spending at least 10 hours a month on HoP throughout the school year, and they must meet periodic milestones in order to achieve HoP Leader Certification. Only HoP Certified Leaders can host RCD. More information about the program and certification requirements can be found in our HoP Leadership Certification Program Brochure. For more information and past news coverage on RCD, please visit our YouTube channel.
- Lift up teen cancer patients when they need the most support, creating a place for Red Carpet Day guests to build lifelong memories, friendships, and confidence!
- Work independently to interact with all kinds of businesses and people to conceive, build, and execute an incredible four-day event all their own!
This is a highly competitive program, and not everyone that applies will be selected. Selections will be made based on your:
- Responses in the below application.
- Character references and personal recommendations.
- Phone interviews scheduled after you submit your online application.
- Commitment to fully engaged attendance at all training sessions and the spring leadership retreat.
- Overall demonstration of reliability, maturity, enthusiasm, creativity, and compassion.
Applications for 2017-2018 Leaders in Atlanta and Charlotte are being accepted until Monday, January 22 at midnight. Upon receipt of your application, HoP mentors will contact you to schedule your phone interview. This process allows both you and HoP to determine the best fit. If selected, there will be a $40 program fee to off-set some of the cost for your Heart of Passion polo and the leadership retreat. This fee can be waived based on need. The NEW ORLEANS cohort is full and will no longer accept new applications. Please check back in the spring for the next open season.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns not addressed on this page, in our brochure, or on our various social media accounts. If you are ready to apply, please begin the application below! Thank you for your interest!