You’re done! We’ll be sending a confirmation email soon to let you know we received your application. If accepted, there a $25 fee Until then, here are some dates for your calendar:
- Atlanta – Sept 20-21, Oct 22, Nov 9, Dec 7, Jan 14, Feb 18, March 18, April 25-27, retreat dates TBD
- Nola – Sept 21-22, Oct 21, Nov 11, Dec 7, Jan 13, Feb 17, March 17, April 25-27, RCD June 3-7
In case you were wondering, here’s a breakdown of what leadership looks like:
What each committee does:
Committee roles will overlap and open communication across all committees is absolutely critical to the entire cohort’s success.
- Event Logistics – Responsible for planning and executing the logistics of RCD retreat and smaller events throughout the year, delegating roles across the cohort. This includes developing a realistic itinerary with back-up plans and setting up necessary contracts with hotels, transportation, etc.
- Finance / Fundraising – Responsible for creating – and sticking to – a budget for the retreat weekend and for keeping the cohort informed. Lead the cohort in fundraising efforts such as garnering sponsorships or planning small events, helping each team member achieve or surpass their sponsorship goal of $2,500.
- Hospital Liaisons – Maintain and develop relationships with hospitals in the region. Recruit hospital participation and serve as point of contact for the hospitals for the months surrounding the retreat, ensuring hospitals and patient families are comfortable with Heart of Passion and enthusiastic about Red Carpet Day and assisting them through the event registration process. “Introduce” the cohort to this year’s patient participants.
- Hospitality and Stewardship – Manage the “wow factor” of the event and maintain relationships with on-board sponsors, volunteers, and other organizations. Plan for the personal touches that set HoP apart. Help the cohort maintain this polish across all activities.
- PR / Marketing – Promote community involvement and awareness through the media and other means – locally and in hospital home cities. Help the cohort maintain a consistent message throughout all activities.
And our contract:
You’ll get this all in your email as well. Thanks again!